Recipe by: Paula
- 1 cup instantaneous tea powder
- 2 cups orange-flavored drink mix (e.g. Tang)
- 1 (3 ounce) package powdered lemonade mix
- 2 cups white sugar
- two teaspoons ground cinnamon
- one/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Include all elements to listing
- Include all elements to checklist
- In a massive bowl, mix immediate tea powder, orange drink combine, lemonade powder, sugar, cinnamon and cloves. Combine totally. Store in a sealed jar.
- To use, mix 3 to 4 tablespoons of mix with 1 cup scorching or cold water. Change to taste.
Serve up these slightly sweet and nutty treats with sizzling tea or fresh coffee.