Recipe by: BITTERSWEET1
- one cup butter, softened
- one cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- two eggs
- one teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 one/two teaspoons ground cinnamon
- three cups swift cooking oats
- Include all ingredients to list
- Add all elements to checklist
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat in eggs a single at a time, then stir in vanilla. Mix flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon stir into the creamed mixture. Combine in oats. Cover, and chill dough for at least a single hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls, and area two inches apart on cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie with a big fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven. Enable cookies to amazing on baking sheet for five minutes prior to transferring to a wire rack to awesome completely.