Oldest son in a family of eleven
Welcome!I am Sir Eric. I am 14, and I am the oldest brother in a family of 11 (I have 3 older sisters, 2 younger sisters, and 3 younger brothers. We used to live on 2 1/2 acres of an 94 year old farm but we now live in Costa Rica.
I used to love living on our farm. We had chickens, roosters, 12 Nubian goats, a dog that got hit by the train and 5 cats. Rachel and I had rabbits. I helped my sisters take care of all of the animals, .
This is going to be my weblog of my life and how I help Dad and Mom around the house and farm.
- kyle on Wordless Wednesday: Gate to The Right Path And The Fence Line
- Sir Eric on About Me
- kyle on About Me
- Miss Hannah on Wordless Wednesday: Gate to The Right Path And The Fence Line
- Amanda on Wordless Wednesday: Gate to The Right Path And The Fence Line
- Jessica on Wordless Wednesday: Gate to The Right Path And The Fence Line
October 2014 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Subscribe to my blog
- afghan Amanda assignments awards Bible birthday blogging chickens cooking Fall Favorites friends From Mom garden goats God Home School homeschooling horses Indiana Jocelyn learning meme me myself My Dad My Mom photos Psalms reading Revelation snakes State Explorations summer US History Assignments 2009 videos